Wednesday, March 26, 2008

How can this be?

How can this be?
by Tricia

I first met arcangel in a chat room and as I was chatting with 3 other people, little by little I closed off every window to the others and only he and I were chatting. We hit it off well and were very interested in talking to one another, but wanted to on the phone. So as we got to know each other on the net more, and on the phone, we decided to meet in person. The date for this meeting is still on it's way and we both are very anxious about it. I have been honest with him from the beginning, he knows I am an unhappily married woman. My husband and I are on the verge of divorce and we have been for 2 years. Now that I have found arcangel it is not for a deceptive purpose or for a rebound. We have found in each other what we both have been looking for in a love for a very long time. Yes, we have fallen in love and it feels so right. But the only thing that hurts me is that we live so far away from each other. I never thought it possible to find someone over the net I was always so skeptical, but now I know it can happen. I will let you know how our first meeting face to face went when it happens.

Notes From The Author:
You may e-mail me with any comments about my story.

No comments: