Thursday, January 3, 2008

A Short Affair with a Female Doctor.

Our relationship came to an end when i realized that Dr.E was falling for me. Some might called me a flirt, a jerk or an idiot, but i truly know that its not right for me to continue this relationship.
I felt that it will be very unfair to her as she was still young and a well educated, she will also have to lived with my flirting life style which i can say its not going to be an easy task and this relation will only be based on sex pleasure and satisfactions.
Our parting was not as i have predicted, it turn out to be very clean and straight forward, no pain, no tears and till today we are still friend and keeping in touch... i really wish that she can find a better man who is more responsible than me.
Taken from http://darememore.blogspot.com

No comments: